Jobs related to "Leasing Consultants for Apartment Complexes"
We currently have amazing opportunities for awesome, well rounded apartment leasing agents! If you are a leasing machine and love interacting and helping current and prospective residents, this is the opportunity for you!
The leasing agent is the first point of contact and key to shaping the amazing experience residents and visitors enjoy at a community. They assist current residents, lead prospective tenants on tours through the property, and promote the Community.
Leasing consultants with Career Strategies earn hourly rates depending on experience, role and community.
Are you a positive person who loves interacting with every type of personality? We want to meet YOU!
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls, schedule appointments, conduct property tours and promote attractive community features
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Prepare refreshments
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related competition
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver new resident gifts and move in packets
- Inspect units for move ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting resident functions
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Prepare service requests
- Prepare move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Utilize establishes sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.