General Maintenance - Apartment Homes
Career Strategies, Inc., Boulder Colorado
Seeking maintenance professionals to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Maintenance staff is responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Preparing or completing service requests
- Inspecting grounds & common areas
- Troubleshooting repair issues
- Preparing and fulfilling turnover checklists
- Preventative or seasonal maintenance (such as winterization or pool openings)
- Lock installations
- Updating inventory logs
- Maintenance team support
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Communicating with residents regarding service requests
- Communicating with management about complaints or community violations