Our Calgary based client requires a SAP Finance Manager located in Calgary, reporting to the Director of Finance & HR. The Manager – SAP FI will manage/maintain the process, technical and data aspects of SAP FI on HANA moving to S4HANA. Manage and mentor a team of 12 SAP FI Specialists.
Start date: Feb/Mar 2019 (ASAP)
% of Travel: 0-10%
- Supervisory experience with strong leadership, mentoring and team-building skills
- A post-secondary education (degree or diploma) in Computer Science, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of 12 years related SAP experience, including systems/applications development and support, business systems analysis; systems project management,
- 1 to 5+ years’ experience is directly related to managing/leading change initiatives, implementation and support of SAP Enterprise systems, specifically SAP Finance.
- Experience in configuring, implementing and providing ongoing support of SAP FI;
- Must have very strong demonstrated knowledge of SAP FI including good hands on working experience;
- Experience in implementing SAP FI solutions.
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.