Required Skills and Education:
- Typically a Bachelor' s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Recent, relevant experience with electronic warfare / electronic attack.
- Ability to innovate, evaluate, and research new operations, tactics, and technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical solutions across the business and customer environment.
- Good written communication skills, including the ability to describe complex technical solutions.
- The ability to engage constructively with levels of engineering and management to communicate the mission approach, trade-offs, and technical decisions.
- Experience working on-site with customers and end users in the DoD
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of DoD and USAF planning systems.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience with Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) tools, automatic routing tools, cyber mission planning, and space operations planning is helpful.
- Experience with pre-sales technical engagements for complex planning systems.
- Understanding of modern software systems and technologies.
- Active or recent TS/SCI clearance.