As a Regional Sales Manager based in the Northeast, you will be driving the sales of big data virtualization software to enterprises and large accounts. This is a critical sales role based in the New York City tri-state area. Responsibilities:
- Selling software products and services in the US East Region.
- Focus on new customer acquisition and direct sales to global and enterprise accounts across different industries.
- Act as the primary driver of all transactions and business within the region.
- Solution selling to IT professional leveraging your understanding of Big Data, virtualization, server, and storage technology.
- Drive early prospecting activities to high propensity accounts in your region to grow the opportunity pipeline in your territory for Big Data virtualization technology.
- Manage the enterprise IT sales cycles including prospecting, qualifying, technical evaluations, TCO/ROI and solution proposals.
- Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management.