Senior Solutions/Partner Engineer- BigData/BI
Our client is a well-funded, venture-backed company in the big data visualization and analytics space with an outstanding team that is innovative, technically skilled, highly motivated, and fun and take work- life balance seriously.
In this role you will be the primary technical resource for solutions marketing and partner engineering, solving problems, and taking ownership of what you deliver.
Key Drivers Are:
· Lead creation and maintenance of solution-specific product demos, videos, and related documentation and technical marketing assets on company product.
· Manage technical questions from partners regarding their technology, features, solutions, applications and product integration.
· Create presentations that explain how the company and partner products deliver specific customer value in the context of industry or solution-specific requirements.
· Demonstrate products and services to partners on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field marketing events such as conferences, trade shows and other partner events.
· Collaborate with the technical members of various partners, supporting the sales engineering team to ensure their success with our mutual customers and prospects.
· Participate in go-to-market efforts with new partners through coordination across the marketing organization.
· Lead partner enablement programs by delivering training courses and providing technical assistance to partners.
· Provide technical assistance to field sales and sales engineering teams on joint sales opportunities with partners.
· Stay current with partner products and solutions, new releases from key partners and make recommendations to Product and Engineering teams on how best to integrate.
· Lead technical certification process with key partner solutions like Hadoop distributions.
· Travel to customer locations – up to 25%.