Competitive earning potential and the opportunity to have a significant impact on a first-in- industry digital health solution makes. Great work environment, competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
As Sr.DevOps engineer you will be responsible for the security, scalability and availability of the infrastructure. This role will ensure the infrastructure is patched, correctly sized and appropriately monitored.
You will also work closely with the Engineering team to recommend the best technologies for hosting the application, monitoring the stack and managing costs.
· Triage and prioritize incoming Splunk alerts and assign to team members
· Lead the team to develop new monitoring and alerting of the infrastructure
· Build out and manage the team’ s knowledge base to assist in reducing the time spent investigating issues
· Manage the deployment of new features into the Production environment
· Control and audit access to the Production environment
· Provide reports and dashboards detailing the platform availability, incident mean time to resolve metrics
· Manage and report both the total costs and costs per customer of the infrastructure
· Work with broader engineering team to ensure the best use of technologies
· Mentor junior employees to develop their technical expertise and leadership competencies
· Ensure Operation’ s team goals are aligned to the supported business goals
· Review and assess the impact of proposed changes to the future state architecture