In 2018 our client was ranked as the 2nd largest developer and the 5th largest builder nationwide. They work with uncompromising integrity and focus on allowing their employees to live balanced lives. They give merit based raises every year based on performance and recognize effort and reward results
Our client develops, acquires and operates high-quality apartment communities in desirable locations coast-to-coast. While they are a national company, they immerse themselves in their chosen markets
They have a deep understanding of each market with 30+ years of expertise and a fresh innovative approach to the apartment industry, to build relationships and places in which people thrive creating real and enduring value for their residents, investors and associates.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
- Able to develop and coordinate detailed schedules within the project schedule, communicate schedules with subcontractors, monitor progress, and maintain progress to keep the work on track. Understanding of Microsoft Project preferred.
- Must maintain develop and maintain good relationships with subcontractors to deliver a quality product, on time, and within budget.
- Full understanding of the RFI process. Assist in posting plan changes. Assist in review of shop drawings. Recognize issues with drawings and work to remedy issues. Maintain consistent personal notes and Daily Logs
Must have a minimum of 5-years of experience in multi-family, high-end common area finishes, site finishes, and/or multi-story post-tension concrete construction.
A strong preference for candidates with Type I (concrete) construction, including post-tension (PT) concrete construction experience.
Ability to meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Outlook. Competency in Procore a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary of $70, 000-$110, 000 + 20% bonus
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k with company match
- Relocation assistance provided as necessary
To apply please email [email protected]