Global Chief Revenue Officer for itslearning, Boston, MA - #1209
The Renaissance Network, Newton MA
Chief Revenue Officer, Boston, MA
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning, a global leader in K-12 LMS, is seeking a results-driven Chief Revenue Officer to manage and grow their global sales team. The Global Chief Revenue Officer will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all global sales activities.
Job Description/ Major Responsibilities
- Hit revenue targets in all markets
- Work closely with the CEO to craft itslearning's sales vision
- Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results
- Communicate the revenue strategy across all marketing and sales functions; monitor the strategy as the team executes, and focus the team on executing the correct goals
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Manage multiple VPs of Sales who each manage a sales team of approximately 25 members
- Work in tandem with the leadership team to develop a sales training program designed to develop and empower a growing sales organization
- Partner with the leadership team to define optimal performance measurements and management programs designed to ensure sales organization success
- Generate annual global sales plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the global sales plan with all departments of itslearning
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Manage large enterprise accounts; manage a complex sales cycle in the education technology market
- Coordinate joint sales & marketing efforts with 3rd party partners such as Google for combined revenue growth
- 10+ years of hands-on sales management experience in a high-growth B2B enterprise software/SaaS environment
- Must currently be head of WW sales for 30M+ Saas company
- Experience with sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, business planning, and sales support management in a global setting
- Well-versed in complex sales processes
- Highly motivated and ability to work collaboratively with a seasoned sales team
- Must be located in Boston, Massachusetts
- BA/BS degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Must be willing to travel as needed, both domestically and internationally
- US citizen, permanent resident or able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.