Recruiter (Retained Search), Boston, MA
Are you a successful corporate recruiting contingency staffing professional looking for more? Are you looking to leverage your recruiting experience to gain retained search experience? Do you need more support in your searches? Are you looking for a better recruiting process with a focus on engaging with the best candidates and with exclusively engaged clients? Do you need a better work/life balance? Do you prefer quality over quantity? Do you crave (a little bit) of international travel?
If any of those hit the mark, we’d love to talk to you. With over 22 years of success placing top professional, a fully engaged and loyal customer base, an exceptional sales team, the best support team in the business, a proven process that can guarantee success, and an industry focus that positions us as expert, The Renaissance Network (TRN) is a great place to call home for the Retained Search Manager.
You will play a key role in our company as you help drive our business forward. The EdTech industry is booming and we need people who are team-oriented, passionate, detail-oriented, and enjoy the challenge of developing strong client relationships and identifying talent for our clients.
- Partner with TRN clients to find them the best hire for their engaged search
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers and ensure open and ongoing communication; providing updates on candidates, pipeline, and challenges for assigned searches
- Act in a tactical manner to help clients through the hiring process
- Hold weekly Account Management meetings with client hiring managers
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience from first touch to last
- Collaborate with the sourcing and talent research team in developing new, creative recruiting ideas for identifying active and passive top-talent candidates
- Have ownership over the entire client hiring process, including candidate interviewing, evaluation and development, candidate communication, and offer negotiation.
- Work with our Sales Team to onboard new clients and with our Sourcing Team to grow and manage each search’s candidate pool
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a contingency staffing or corporate recruiting role, with a focus within retained or engaged search.
- Strong core knowledge and skills within recruiting best-practices, ideally including behavioral-based interviewing techniques and skills evaluation
- Demonstratable ability to manage complicated hiring situations
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication skills, and professional presence
- Passion for providing the highest quality search process to our clients and candidates
- Strong computer proficiency in MS-Office tools and experience with applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
To find out more about how you can leverage your talents with us, please contact us.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
The Renaissance Network is the leader in engaged search for the Education Technology market with a globally dispersed client base. As we continue to expand and capture market share, we need a strong recruiter to help with identifying global talent and partner with our recruiting organization.