Product Manager, Sweden
Do you want to be part of a team that develops a product used by millions of teachers and learners around the world? If so, look no further!
ReadSpeaker is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for driving innovation across product features, functionality and the user experience across key verticals. He/she will lead multiple sprint teams while working with stakeholders and the engineering team to define solutions that drive the business forward. They are looking for a Product Manager to join one of their offices in Upsalla, Sweden or Utrecht, Netherlands.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Team leadership – Act as the product owner for 1-2 development teams using the Agile Scrum methodology. Define user stories, manage the backlog, and provide guidance on team activities to ensure successful sprints
- Educate and train internal Sales Team on key selling points, including competitive landscape and product positioning
- User needs – Work to ensure a deep understanding of what our users want to accomplish and how our products play a part in those goals. Participate in international meetings, workshops, and conferences with customers and industry experts to drive product development
- Product innovation – Contribute to the vision of how features inside of the product can be enhanced and integrated into future versions of the platform. Work closely with others on the Product and Engineering teams to define that vision as work is undertaken on new platform functionality
- Communication on key projects – Communicate release activities, product strategy, project status, and all product issues to key stakeholders across the company.
- Measurement – Create and maintain Key Performance Indicators for one or more feature areas and ensure our development work meets our strategic goals and drives adoption and satisfaction
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product Management role at a SaaS company, with experience building web-based products and UIs with development teams in an Agile environment
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations at all levels of management
- A proven ability to conduct customer research – surveys, usability testing, user interviews, etc. – and to translate research findings into impactful solutions
- Understanding of the drivers for user adoption and customer satisfaction
- Experience in and understanding of the Education sector strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to sit among users, technical colleagues, and stakeholders and present each of their points of view as needed
- The ability to identify and solve problems, take initiative, act collaboratively with team members and internal partners and influence cross-functionally without authority
- Demonstrated success in executing on assignments successfully, with a great attention to detail and positive impact on others involved
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or related area of study and/or relevant experience
Our client, ReadSpeaker, is a global leader in online and offline text-to-speech (TTS) technology with 200+ high quality, lifelike voices in over 50 languages, allowing for speech-enablement of content in real time. Thousands of corporate, education, media, government, and not-for-profit customers worldwide use ReadSpeaker’s solutions. Their unique end-to-end technology allows control for real-time adjustments to provide a better user experience with constantly improving voices.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education