Exciting Opportunity for HVAC Lead Install Tech $20-$35/hr!)
Career Options, Appleton WI
Fox Valley HVAC company is seeking a Direct Hire Lead Installation Tech. Family-owned and operated business providing service in Fox Valley, Kaukauna, Kimberly, Darboy, Greenville, and similar areas.
Summary for HVAC Lead Installation Tech:
The HVAC Lead Install Technician is responsible for the on-time, high-quality installation of HVAC/R equipment, duct systems, fittings, grilles, registers, diffusers, controls, and related equipment. He/she must identify and solve problems that might impede the completion of work within budgeted time.
Responsibilities for HVAC Lead Installation Tech:
- Follow all installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment per company instructions/policy, manufacturer installation instructions, & salesperson notes
- Help to solve problems that could prevent the completion of work within budgeted time
- While maintaining quality, complete repairs, improvements, or installations within budgeted hours, in accordance with company standards
- Start-up new equipment & verify correct operation
- Keep assigned service vehicle and work area organized, clean, and stocked properly at all times
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Mentor Assistant Installation Technician so he/she will have the skills needed to advance into a Lead Installation Technician role if desired in the future
- Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment consistent with company goals and objectives
- Complete all paperwork required by management and record hours and all materials used
- Collect payment for work performed if applicable
- Other duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience as an HVAC installation, maintenance, or service technician or comparable education preferred.
- Ability to follow/perform installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment and trouble-shoot problems
- Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
- Ability to braze/solder/weld, and perform minor field fabrication
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers
- EPA certification preferred but not required
- WI Driver's license and a good driving record
- Well-groomed with neat appearance
- Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to complete the job correctly the first time
- Understands and follows proper safety techniques
- NATE certification a plus
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Hours for HVACLead Installation Tech: 7:30 am-4:00 pm with 30 minute lunch, M-F
Pay: $20.00-35.00/hour depending on experience. This company also offers commissions in addition to hourly pay!
Benefits: They pay 50% of premium for Health and they pay 100% of all other insurance such as Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Eye and Dental. They also have sick pay, vacation, and a Retirement plan!
*** Click here to view 5 misconceptions about the staffing industry -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxre433fgoQ