Jobs related to "Senior Associate /Executive Recruiter-Biotech"
Senior Associate /Executive Recruiter-Biotech
J. Katz & Partners, Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Our client is the global market leader in executive recruitment and leadership & talent consulting. Our firm has 80 offices and over 3,700 employees in more than 35 countries. The company's executive recruiting consultants help prominent public and private companies, governments and not-for-profit organizations source talent for a variety of executive-level roles including CEOs, CFOs, Boards of Directors, and other senior-level positions.
The primary role of the “Associate” or “Senior Associate” position is to support the leaders of a particular sector focus. This position requires extensive personal interaction with senior-level decision makers in the specific practice area. Responsibilities for the position include performing the following duties to the highest quality standards:
- Help drive business development activities, including preparing and delivering presentations, in support of specific client or firm initiatives
- Lead research and recruitment efforts for search assignments
- Specific tasks will vary based on individual searches but may include:
- Constructing target lists of companies and candidates
- Identification of appropriate candidates
- Coordinating internal and external research efforts
- Contacting high-potential prospects
- Writing position specifications
- Participating in or conducting candidate interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Completing detailed status update reports
- Documenting candidate qualifications
- Other responsibilities include ad hoc projects specific to the building of internal knowledge of industries, companies and executives
- Ideal candidates will combine industry expertise, professional services skills, and the ability to advocate on behalf of clients, candidates and the firm for the advancement of client and firm interests
Associates are included in business development activities and are encouraged to develop in-depth knowledge of specific industry sectors. This includes developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, staying current with news and events, tracking share performance and explaining relevant trends.