McGrath Systems has an immediate need for a Inventory Associate in the Norristown, PA area. Please review the job description below and apply.
- Process orders received.
- Bag and bulk store incoming inventory.
- Replenish items
- Pick items and sets to fulfill customer and in-house departmental requests.
- Perform Cycle Counts on a daily basis to verify accurate system quantities.
- Maintain inventory items in a first-in/first-out basis.
- Minimum one year experience working in a Finished Goods Warehouse environment.
- Ability to follow procedures as well as take initiative.
- Experience using Radio Frequency (RF) scanners helpful.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.