A leading provider of audio visual commercial collaboration technology solutions is seeking an Audio Visual Installation Technician in New York, NY.
The ideal candidate will have recent audio visual commercial or residential experience installing audio visual solutions such as cabling, racking, flat panel video screens, high end speakers, video projection units and automation systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and Biamp.
Looking for you next exciting career opportunity in the growing audio visual commercial integration industry? If yes, read on!
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years recent experience installing and commissioning audio visual (A/V) equipment including cables, racks, video panels, speakers, control systems and related components highly desired.
- Knowledge and recent hands on experience with audio visual control systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and Biamp.
- Can read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Must be able to read and write at basic English proficiency.
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead.
- Able to climb ladders up to 35 feet+
- Knowledge of OSHA 10 safety procedures
- Valid drivers license
Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree preferred
- CTS or other AV industry certifications nice to have