Federal Income Tax Manager
This position will be responsible for managing the quarterly and annual income tax provision processes This position will perform research and prepare technical memoranda relating to ASC 740 topics and general income tax technical issues. This position will also assist in the preparation of the income tax returns and assist in other ad hoc tax projects. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and perform first-level technical review of income tax provision and FIN 48 processes.
- Research and prepare conclusions related to income tax accounting (ASC 740) and federal income tax technical issues.
- Participate in preparation of federal income tax returns.
- Manage and/or assist in ad hoc tax projects as necessary, including (but not limited to) federal, partnership, state, international, controversy, and indirect tax.
- Prepare tax reports for executive leadership review.
- One direct report
- Other duties as assigned.
- A " community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Demonstrable experience with ASC 740 principles and income tax provision process is required.
- Significant experience with federal and multi-state corporate taxation for large companies is required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a CPA firm or large corporate tax environment is required.
- Post graduate work towards an MS in Tax is preferred.
- Experience with Onesource Tax Provision software or other provision software is highly preferred.
- Prior international exposure/experience is preferred.
- Performance and behavior reflect the Mission and Core Values.