Senior Manager Tax M&A
Our client is looking for a Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) Tax Senior Manager
The Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) Tax Senior Manager is an essential team member that will work to ensure engagements are executed timely and that client expectations are met, if not exceeded, and support the overall delivery of the national TAS Tax strategy.
- Bachelor’ s degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master’ s in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university require
- Eight (8) or more years of relevant experience, with no less than three (3) years of TAS specific experience required
- CPA License and/or J.D. preferred
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience managing multiple client engagements an client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex information when providing crucial negotiation insights, etc.
- Must be technically competent across multiple US federal, international and state income tax disciplines
- Fundamental working knowledge of all or essentially all non-income based federal, state and foreign tax regimes, including but not limited to indirect, payroll, property and ad valorem taxes
- Understanding of US GAAP, including the accounting for income tax principles
- Experience with tax controversy and procedure
- Ability and willingness to travel, when necessar