SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE
This position is responsible for the full scope of tax preparation services for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Further, this position is an important part of our team and will work directly with clients from diverse industries. The ideal candidate will have an excellent opportunity for professional growth.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Bachelors in Business with a strong emphasis in accounting
- 4+ years recent experience with a CPA firm
- Tax preparation experience of privately held companies and high net worth individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Proactively pursue professional development activities