Business Management Manager
Business Management Group
Our client is an accounting firm specializing in business management for clients in the entertainment industry. They are seeking a manager to oversee the Business Management department at the firm.
This is a full time position offering excellent benefits.
1. Administer software system (Datafaction/Imaging) for the department
2. Support technical and procedural operations in a team based environment
3. Implement procedures and provide training for new personnel and on-going training for staff
4. Schedule, organize and conduct routine meetings with the department
5. Drive, direct and participate in special projects
6. Develop standards and statistics to measure and report performance
Key Result Areas:
1. Demonstrate leadership, team building, and motivational skills
2. Identify accounting issues and risks. Manage the resolution process
3. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
4. Understand, apply and adhere to applicable accounting policies and principals
Skills and Experience:
1. A minimum of 5 years Operational and Administrative support experience in a team based environment preferably for a Business Management Accounting Firm
2. Leader who can motivate an accounting team to achieve operational excellence and strategic goals
3. Solid communication and relationship management skills; ability to develop relationships both internally and externally
4. Highly organized with the ability to work independently
5. Flexible and proactive with a high degree of decision-making capacity
6. Results-oriented; ability to handle multiple, time sensitive projects while maintaining quality work product.
7. Strong conceptual and analytical skills
8. Knowledge of Datafaction/Imaging software
9. Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.