REGAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
REMOTE ACCOUNTING / FINANCE RECRUITER
Regal Executive Search is seeking an experienced Finance/Accounting Recruiter.
The Finance/Accounting Recruiter will be responsible for the successful placement of accounting and finance professionals and executives with client companies, and must be experienced in the field, with the desire to network and build relationships with prospects, clients and candidates at the local and regional level.
The successful candidate must thrive on the “ thrill of the hunt” for new business, with a proven track record of success developing revenue through a consultative approach, and where compensation will tie directly to successful performance.
- Direct & manage full cycle recruiting efforts including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation & screening, interview process, offer negotiations, close process & new hire on boarding
- Daily Interaction with C Level and other Business Leaders
- Heavy Telephone production
- Explore Social Media Business channels
- Direct Sourcing and Recruiting of Candidates
- Consult with Accounting and Finance candidates to best represent their Career Goals & Interests
- Consult with hiring managers to determine their talent staffing needs
- Conduct interview screening process following firm guidelines & legal
- Minimum 3-5 years of recruiting experience required within the accounting & finance space
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrate strong relationship recruiting skills & ability to cultivate diverse candidate pool within the accounting & finance space
- Recruiting expertise within the accounting & finance space with mid to high level candidates ranging from Accounting Manager to CFO level
- Established network of business or finance and accounting clients required.
- Ability to execute a successful sourcing strategy & maintain strong professional network as a recruiter
- Demonstrate a full range of sourcing techniques including internet sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals & personal network
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & autonomously yet within the boundaries of a remote corporate environment
- Proven track record of recruiting or, alternatively, a strong sales background.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Expertise with databases & applicant tracking systems (Bullhorn)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines