Senior Tax Accountant
Regal Executive Search, Costa Mesa CA
Senior Tax Accountant
Our client has immediate openings for a Tax Senior Associate.
For over two decades, they have delivered accounting expertise and real business results for clients in the U.S. and abroad.
As the biggest and one of the fastest growing CPA firms based in Southern California, we take pride in our client-centric approach, enabling us to consistently be recognized as one of the Top CPA firms in the U.S. by the Public Accounting Report
Serving large local, national and international clients around the globe and provides businesses and individuals solutions in the areas of tax, audit, and business management.
- Reviews federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts; also reviews related income tax workpapers.
- Supervises teams of staff accountants.
- Plans, organizes and implements income tax returns.
- Coaches/mentors individual team members.
- Ensures quality of work product.
- Communicates progress with partners and managers.
- Provides formal and informal feedback.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client personnel.
- Participates in staff and senior training.
- Undergraduate or master’ s degree.
- CPA certificate or demonstrated progress towards obtaining certificate.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Interest to learn U.S. international tax rules; prior international experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex income tax issues.
- Proficiency in preparation and review of work papers and the resultant income tax returns and projections (corporate, individual, partnership, trust, etc.).
- Understanding of income tax law, as it relates to corporations, individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as QuickBooks, or other accounting software, and at least one income tax preparation program.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.