Marketing Coordinator / Office Administrative Assistant
Regal Executive Search, Agoura Hills California
Marketing Coordinator/Office Administrative Assistant
Summary of Responsibilities
The marketing coordinator coordinates, monitors, implements all approved firm marketing projects as directed by the VP of Business Development and firm partners.
Marketing Essential Functions
- Maintains CRM using Demand Force.
- Follows up with Welcome letters to new clients.
- Maintains marketing calendar.
- Coordinates advertising with local publications.
- Maintains all Social Media postings, testimonials and team members’ profiles. Knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google Analytics helpful.
- Assists with proposals.
- Handles arrangements and participates in firm-wide marketing events.
- Organizes and arranges Educational Series seminars hosted by the firm, knowledge of PowerPoint helpful.
- Expedites client satisfaction surveys.
The office administrative assistant supports all staff members and completes projects as requested. You will report directly to the operations manager and to the firm partners as well.
Administrative Essential Functions
- Office First Face, greet our clients and make them feel welcome.
- Takes ownership of the appearance of the lobby, kitchen area, and file room.
- Answers the company phones; screens calls and attempt to assist clients prior to forwarding the calls on. Callers will be announced, or complete messages will be taken.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Cleaning of coffee machine daily and once monthly breakdown of machine.
- Maintains recordkeeping systems and forms in OTP Documents or paper binders per company policy.
- Set up of new client folders.
- Assists all staff by providing information, setting up meetings, ordering food, and other administrative duties as requested.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to work under pressure, able to multi-task, and meets deadlines.
- Prompt and dependable.
- Ability to organize, plan, and control workload.
- Willingness to complete projects after hours, if necessary.
- Ability to operate a computer and other general office equipment.
- Ability to execute assignments of a confidential nature.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate