Accountant Senior Tax
Regal Executive Search, Torrance California
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Our client is a full service is a prestigious, growing public accounting firm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.
They offer accounting, audit, tax, business management and consulting services.
Ranked in the top 40 CPA firms in the Los Angeles Business Journal, they offer team members an opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
We offer challenging projects, a flexible, professional atmosphere, excellent on-the-job training, formal continuing professional education, cutting-edge technology, and diverse work assignments.
We are seeking professionals to work hard, take good care of our clients, and have fun.
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior/Supervisor
Responsibilities will include a full array of tax services in the areas of individual, partnership, corporate, and consulting to high net worth entrepreneurs, businesses and family groups.
- 3+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Master’ s Degree in Tax
- CPA, CPA candidate, or other comparable professional designation in Taxation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and research capabilities
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
- Ability to build & cultivate strong personal relationships with peers in firm and the
- business community
Duties will include:
- Prepare and review business, individual and fiduciary tax returns
- Provide creative and innovative client solutions
- Work closely with partners, managers and staff to meet client expectations
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and deliver superior client service
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Role model and mentor to new and existing staff
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the partners
We provide the following outstanding benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package
- Generous paid time off, flexible schedules
- Excellent on-the-job training; diverse work assignments
- Cutting-edge technology
Our firm offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as flexible work schedules to ensure a balanced quality of life.
We are dedicated to maintaining a culture that fosters a challenging work environment and professional and personal growth through camaraderie and team-building.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.