Regal Executive Search, Rancho Cucamonga California
This position is responsible for the financial leadership of all plant operations. Areas of responsibilities include: financial policies/procedures, internal control, inventory management and audit, and monthly operations reporting. Reporting and budgeting/forecasting per corporate CSBG guidelines. Develop, implement and monitor compliance with the company' s financial policies and Sarbanes Oxley requirements. This position reports to the Director of Finance for the Finished Goods manufacturing.
Join the team and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors.
Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “ Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”.
The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
1. Report and monitor financial results of Plant and Warehouse operations to CS Finance Team and local management. Provide supporting detail for management to use in evaluating business activities and making necessary adjustments. Identify opportunities and risks in a timely manner.
2. Coordinate the development of all standard costs for operations and individual departments.
3. Monitor and track actual performance against key performance indicators.
4. Development and completion of the annual contract for all plant departments, ongoing financial forecasts, to include but not limited to the effect of volume, head count, and operating efficiencies.
5. Key contributor as a member of the Senior Management team on site.
6. Develop and implement financial / accounting policies and procedures that help manage distribution and logistics cost management.
7. Provide technical and analytical guidance in identifying and solving problems with the functional areas of the plant.
8. Work closely with other departments and the corporate office on issues involving accounting and information systems.
9. Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
• BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance.
• 5 years experience
Manager without Direct Reports