Our client, an El Segundo certified public accounting firm, is seeking a full time experienced tax professional to join their team.
The successful candidate should have at least 2 years experience of tax preparation, demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of the client’ s business and tax systems, take responsibility for clearing open items relating to assigned areas, and for meeting client deadlines.
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships and corporations
- Prepare and review client work papers
- Prepare compilations and reviews
- Tax research and tax planning
- Candidate must have a bachelor’ s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance or related field
- Excellent technology skills
- Excellent verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.