Experienced Accountant - Audit / Assurance
Our Client is seeking experienced associate
Do you want a better work/life balance and the opportunity to help develop a practice and make a meaningful contribution? Do you want to be a part of a “ Top 10” Certified Public Accounting Firm (CalCPA)?
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want with a growing firm in a fun, energetic and family-oriented environment, this could be the position for you.
This opportunity includes exposure to all types of audit and assurance projects (including audit, compilation and reviews) across a variety of industries including construction, agriculture, real estate, manufacturing & distribution, and more. You will have the opportunity to work on an exciting client base and have influence over your career and involvement in the community.
This position may require approximately 10% - 15% travel depending on client location and projects.
A successful candidate in this role:
- Completing accounting and assurance engagements, including participating in the planning process and fieldwork
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Desire to take on new opportunities
- Possesses good marketing skills with the ability to establish quality working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Possesses a desire to grow with the Firm / desire for upward mobility
- Excellent PC skills, including accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Public Accounting
- CPA license a plus
- Some travel required
Proud to offer incentive bonuses and new business incentives, as well as competitive benefits and paid time off. For those pursuing the CPA license, we also offer a firm-sponsored CPA review course and CPA bonus upon receiving your license.