Regal Executive Search, Pleasant Hill, CA
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Do you desire to drop the stress and regiment of a larger firm and embark on an entrepreneurial path with a growing CPA firm?
Our client is a rapidly growing, professional accounting firm based in the San Francisco bay area with a national practice specializing in the mortgage banking and private lending sectors. Our client commitment to being a strategic, innovative and responsive partner distinguishes us from other accounting firms. The combination of being a strategic advisor to our clients and providing business development and technical growth opportunities to our staff has enabled our firm to emerge as an industry leader on a national level. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking entrepreneurially minded individuals who have a passion for technical issues as well as building a practice to join our tax and audit departments.
What you will do:
- Manage tax engagements including preparation of individual and business tax returns and multi-state filings; perform tax research and planning; manage and train staff; communicate directly and build strong relationships with our clients.
- Requires 3-7 years of federal and state tax experience in public accounting and experience preparing individual and business returns.
- Experience filing multi-state returns is strongly preferred. ProSystem tax and engagement software proficiency is preferred.
What you will have:
- This position require a Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline.
- A CPA license or progression towards obtaining one is required.
- Other desired traits include strong technical, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills; and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, collaborate in a team environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Familiarity with the mortgage and/or private lending industries is a plus.
We know that the members of our team are our most important asset, and we are dedicated to helping expand their personal and professional development. Thus, we are proud to offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and growth opportunities .
If you are a dedicated and entrepreneurial-minded professional looking for a unique experience, and have a strong desire to become a true client advisor, please
send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.
Equal opportunity employer