Could this be your next, very wise career move?
Who are we?
Providing practical solutions focused on client needs is what our client, a leading accounting and consulting firm, does best! Our team members are an enthusiastic and diverse group of professionals actively involved in civic and professional organizations throughout Nevada and we are committed to guiding and developing our team members to become successful leaders within our firm.
What are the career opportunities?
- Leadership training and development.
- Multiple career tracks to management, associate, partner.
- Cutting edge technology and research tools.
- Diversity of firm practice areas, including international tax.
- Empowered team environment.
- Make a difference as a valued team member.
- Build your own practice within the practice.
- Grow professionally and personally.
- Develop your own niche / expertise or focus.
What will I be doing?
- Preparing complex business and individual tax returns, involving tax compliance, multi-state and international tax structure issues.
- Reviewing business and individual returns.
- Helping clients to balance compliance details and long-term tax strategy.
- Supervising less experienced tax team members, including coaching and mentoring for career success.
- Tax planning and research.
- Preparing tax provision following FAS 109.
- Identifying accounting, business and tax issues/opportunities and developing solutions/recommendations.
- Clearly communicating recommendations verbally and in writing that aligns the tax function with business objectives.
- Building client relationships and trust.
- What skills and knowledge should I have?
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, 2 years in public accounting.
- Self-starter and successful with minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of basic tax and accounting theory and practice.
- Highly motivated, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, handle multiple client engagements, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Solid technology skills, including all Office applications; QuickBooks and other accounting system expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication (both verbal and written), including the ability to simplify and communicate complex business information.
- CPA license.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- International tax expertise a plus.
- What are the benefits/perks?
- Enjoy coming to work in a friendly, supportive and collaborative culture.
- Experience a comfortable work/life balance, including 20 days PTO (paid time off).
- Be rewarded for your efforts with career growth opportunities.
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits.
- 401K w/match and profit sharing.
- Flexible schedules/hours.
- Centrally located in Mission Valley.
Accounting: 5 years
How do I learn more?
If this sounds like the kind of positive and encouraging environment in which you could see yourself succeeding, learn more at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview
Or apply on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/