Audit Assurance Manager
Our client, a national CPA firm with multiple offices is seeking a dynamic Audit Assurance Manager to join their growing Irvine office.
The Assurance Manager is responsible for managing audit, review and compilation assignments and projects. This includes coaching, advising, and directing team members in managing and meeting client expectations.
- Develops and strengthens long-term relationships with senior client management, manages client expectations, and ensures client satisfaction.
- Establishes work plan for each client assignment including assigning tasks and responsibilities, and ensures completion in accordance with plan and client expectations.
- Manages the assignment budget and profitability in area of responsibility
- Managers the preparation of financial statements and management letters.
- Reviews and prepares work papers to ensure documentation adequately supports conclusions reached.
- Provides staff evaluation and guidance during and at the end of each engagement as well as completes annual and semi-annual performance evaluations.
- Conducts research, prepares memorandums and summarizes findings.
Education and Experience
- B.S degree in accounting and CPA required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years accounting and audit experience in a public accounting firm.
- Proficient knowledge of GAPP and GAAS.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrates working knowledge of accounting systems including Excel and QuickBooks. Experience with CaseWare and/or ProSystem fx Engagement a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, develop and coach teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and active participation in networking.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong ability to develop and maintain customer service approach when building and maintaining client relationships.
- A general understanding of market trends including opportunities, global and local business initiatives and stakeholder/competitor interests.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/