Tax Accounting & Audit Senior Manager
Regal Executive Search, Las Vegas California
Tax & Assurance Services Senior Manager
Our client, a large regional CPA firm is seeking a dynamic Tax & Assurance Services Senior Manager to join their growing office in Las Vegas
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are looking for career growth, challenges and the opportunity to grow rapidly into a Partner with the Firm.
Do you want a better work/life balance and the opportunity to progress quickly to partnership? This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded professional to contribute to the overall success of the office and expand his or her practice in the Las Vegas marketplace.
Opportunity: Senior Manager
This position will work with both audit and tax engagements and be responsible for managing audit, compilation, tax and review engagements in the Las Vegas office, including review and supervision of staff, as well as client interactions. The goal of this position is to grow into partnership and ideally serve as part of the succession plan for the long-term growth of the firm.
- Active CPA license and recent experience in public accounting in tax or audit (assurance services)
- Manages full audit, review and compilation financial statement engagements
- Experience with tax return preparation, tax compliance and tax planning engagements
- Responsibility for planning, training, supervising and completing larger, multiple and complex engagements
- Preparation of recommendations for client business and process improvements
- Understands the clients' businesses, including significant tax, accounting and management issues
- Understands recent tax developments and their implications to a client' s business
- Mentor staff through efficient delegation, management of talent and coaching
- Exhibit leadership, influence, ethical standing and participation in firm trainings, to include potentially serving as an instructor of in-firm trainings
- Maintains strong relationships with client business owners and management group
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/