ACCOUNTANT - BOOKKEEPER
ABOUT THE FIRM
Our client is a full service business management firm located in San Fernando Valley proud to service the best in the industry. They are highly regarded for being an energetic firm, with the perfect blend of youthful enthusiasm and veteran experience.
Our clients are from all realms of the entertainment industry, including a wide variety of musicians, actors, athletes, writers, directors, producers and other entertainment-related companies and executives.
Compensation and benefits packages are very competitive. We believe in paying whatever it takes to get the best and the brightest professionals.
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced accounting, tax, audit and business management professionals to be part of their fast growing team.
To perform bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Enter all Accounts Payable in Datafaction imaging and associate.*
- Enter all Cash Receipts in Datafaction, Imaging and associate.*
- Book investment statements.*
- Book client payroll as directed.
- Reconcile bank statements.*
- Enter and process client credit card statement through credit card module.*
- Setup client General Ledger codes.*
- Set up new vendors in Datafaction.*
- Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing.*
- Run general ledger monthly, review and pass on to account manager.*
- Scan image documents and maintain electronic filing system.*
- Maintain Accounts Payable black books.*
- Maintain Accounts Payable schedules.*
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Fluent Command of English
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Word
- Interpersonal skills
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or college preferred
- 2 years or more Datafaction experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Occasional standing, walking, crouching, and light lifting up to 15 pounds.
- Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms
- Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting
- Moderate to loud noise level
- Risk of electrical shock
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/