Regal Executive Search, Roseville CA
Senior Audit Associate
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that are seeking Audit professionals who demonstrate competency and technical skills, work quality and the application of the accounting standards.
You’ ve worked hard, gained technical expertise and are ready to advance to the next level in your career. Make an excellent choice. Consider a position with us where you are part of a dynamic team and culture that appreciates its employees. You’ re professional and energetic, working on challenging projects and your personal growth. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right individual.
Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
The ideal candidate is an experienced audit professional who is self-motivated requiring minimal supervision. Are you intensely curious, able to dig into complex projects, have strong written and verbal communication skills? Are you confident and able to lead primary contact with clients, able to support and build key relationships? We are also looking for professionals with the following:
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent experience with a public accounting firm
- 2 - 5 years of audit experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Proficiency in ProSystem fx Engagement is a plus
- We offer a competitive salary and friendly, supportive colleagues in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
- Opportunities for advancing your career – we provide auditing and accounting services for some of the largest companies in the greater Sacramento area and our practice has been continuing to grow.
- Our robust benefits package includes medical for employee plus coverage for dependents!
- Benefits package also includes dental, vision and disability plans.
- 401(k) match and profit sharing contributions.
- On-site gym.
- Enjoy work and enjoy a balanced life!
Equal opportunity employer
To apply,send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/