Experienced Tax Accountant
Regal Executive Search, Novato CA
Experienced Tax Professional
Our client is a large full service accounting, auditing and financial services firm servicing its national and international clients through with multiple offices nationally
We are known for our reputation for excellence with a variety of specialty areas like agribusiness, nonprofit, research and development tax credits and incentives, employee benefit plan and government audit, manufacturing, warehousing, automotive dealerships, and many more.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced tax professional to be part of our Marin County, California office growing team.
A successful candidate in this role has 3+ years of experience in public accounting preparing and reviewing tax returns. Tax professionals will manage tax engagements, including participating in the planning process, preparation, and client interaction. Tasks must be done independently with minimal supervision and completed within budget.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA Certification (preferred, not required) or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- 3+ years of experience in Public Accounting preparing and reviewing tax returns including Corporation, Partnership, LLC and complex individual returns
- Experience working with construction-industry clients a plus
- Experience with ProSystems Tax software a plus
We are open to per diem or consultants to join us for the tax busy season.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/