Senior Tax Accountant - R&D Tax Associate/Senior Associate
Regal Executive Search, Irvine california
R&D Tax Senior Associate
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that has embraced entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders for their visionary and independent spirits and they specialize in serving their accounting, tax and specialized financial needs.
Providing a vast array of advisory services including tax, accounting, and a broad array of specialized, financial advisory services, no matter how intricate a business challenge may be, their team becomes an entrepreneur’ s most trusted resource.
They invest in their people and their on-going professional growth, since we know they are the cornerstone of their success.
And, they invest in technology to ensure they have the right financial tools to deliver the right client solutions.
We are currently seeking a talented R&D Tax Associate/Senior Associate to join their growing specialty tax group.
We seek practical, yet creative, tax specialists with 2-3 years’ experience who want to make a difference to the clients they serve.
These persons will take advantage of the latest technology to better understand our clients business and industry.
- Researching, gathering data and analyzing R&D tax matters and financial reports.
- Managing multiple tasks and client needs.
- Preparing reports and other documents as required.
- Interfacing with clients and approaching client interactions with maturity and discretion.
- Participating in professional association meetings and forums.
- Demonstrating excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
In the R&D Tax Associate/Senior Associate role, you will need excellent communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with R&D tax credit work and related incentives is a plus but is not a requirement.
- Experience with Section 199 a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel and work at office locations around the Firm and at client locations.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/