Audit Senior - Non Profit
Regal Executive Search, Larkspur, CA
We are an established CPA firm looking for a senior staff auditor.
The senior staff auditor will work on engagements that cross multiple industries inclusive of for-profit and not-for-profit companies.
As a member of our firm you:
- Significantly contribute to the growth of the firm,
- Achieve a great work/life balance,
- Have minimal travel, as our clients are based locally in the Bay Area,
- Enjoy flexible working hours,
- Have minimal overtime,
- Receive competitive compensation and benefits which include paid time off, health and dental benefits and 401(k) plan with safe harbor contributions,
- Receive paid continued education courses.
To join our firm as a senior staff auditor, we expect you will have:
- Obtained your CPA license,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and Outlook,
- Be a team player with a great attitude,
- Familiar with QuickBooks,
- You can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks,
- Not be shy to ask for help,
- Having three years of work experience in the public accounting.
As a senior staff auditor, you will:
- Oversee the performance and completion of audit, review and compilation engagements,
- Perform special assignments,
- Develop positive relationships with our client personnel,
- Communicate and manage client matters and be able to manage your time.
Candidates interested in being considered for this position should submit a cover letter and professional resume.
- Public Accounting: 3 years
Required license or certification: