Regal Executive Search, Irvine CA
About the Company
Full service accounting and consulting firm and has been one of the top 25 CPA firms in Orange County over the last 30 years as rated by the Orange County Business Journal.
Our professionals possess a wide range of expertise in business operations, taxation and accounting issues for companies doing business in several countries. Our management team members are “ X-Big 4” and bring that special level of competence and knowledge to service our clients, which include publicly traded companies, private enterprises and high net-worth individuals.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex income tax returns including C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnerships and individual clients.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in U.S. GAAP, ASC 740, ASC 740-10, tax compliance, consolidated returns, partnership returns, multi-state tax returns and international compliance.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end review.
- Work closely with partners, managers and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities.
- State and local tax consulting and preparation.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive results-based team environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Minimum seven years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting.
- A current and valid CPA License.
- Masters in tax law required.
- Strong leadership, mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills.