Regal Executive Search, El Segundo CA
Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of assigned journal entries, account analysis and bank reconciliations.
Maintains assigned subsidiary ledgers and provides accounting support to the Accounting department.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Prepares recurring, non-recurring and adjusting journal entries as assigned.
- Maintains spreadsheets for account analysis, reports and other schedules of general ledger accounts.
- Performs monthly and year-end general ledger account analysis.
- Informs Manager of invoices, deposits and other transactions of an unusual nature requiring special or immediate action.
- Prepares bank reconciliations as assigned.
- Manages monthly bank information and activity from bank on-line system.
- Maintains department cancelled check files and petty cash records.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience with general ledger accounting.
- Microsoft Excel .
- Previous healthcare industry experience.
- Computer literate.
- 10-key skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft applications skills (Excel, Access).
- Basic Microsoft Word skills.