International Tax Manager
The International Tax Manager is a critical role within the Income Tax function of our Tax Department. This position is responsible for the review of non-US entity US GAAP income tax provisions, including consolidation and oversight of foreign provisions prepared by local country controllers.
The International Tax Manager reports to the Tax Reporting Senior Manager. The role has significant interaction with other members of the Tax team, External Reporting (the SEC Team), Corporate Controllership and the finance organization.
Members of India Tax Office, report to the International Tax Manager to perform preparation, analysis, and first level review. Accordingly, the ability to work with global teams remotely is a key skill.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the submission process of quarterly and annual US GAAP foreign subsidiary tax packages, including:
- Establish and communicate deadlines for tax packages to be prepared by local country controllers,
- Oversee the maintenance of non-US entities in OneSource Tax Provision software,
- Technical review of foreign subsidiary tax packages, and
- Provide ongoing training for local country controllers.
- Review the return-to-provision calculation and analysis included with the foreign subsidiary tax packages that is prepared by local country controllers.
- Review the tracking and reconciliation of deferred tax balances included in foreign subsidiary tax packages.
- Assist with US GAAP reporting for non-US acquisitions and integration of acquired entities.
- Review the reconciliation and analysis of tax accounts for foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist with managing compliance with international SOX controls.
- Manage the India Tax Team functionally reporting to this role, including providing technical instruction, oversight, and guidance.
- Maintain knowledge of US GAAP rules and ensure proper application as part of the company' s tax reporting processes.
- Assist with special projects such as tax research, analysis of income tax consequences of transactions, acquisitions, and divestitures, and projects relating to other business initiatives.
- Collaborate across the business, the finance organization and the Keysight global tax team.
- BA/BS degree in accounting. CPA and/or Masters in Tax preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years tax experience in Big 4 accounting firm or equivalent experience in a tax department of a large multi-national corporation.
- Strong understanding of and experience with ASC740 (FAS109), FIN48 and accounting principles.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized thinker with strong accounting, analytical and computer skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel, across functions, organizations and with external contacts.
- High degree of accuracy and proven ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment.
- The individual must have the highest standards of integrity, business controls, and business practices.