Jobs related to "Tax Director"
Are you an experienced Senior Tax Manager seeking an opportunity in a Top accounting firm with growth at the top of its agenda? Do you want to work in an inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your knowledge and work with world-class professionals?
We are hiring a high performing Tax Director to join our growing Los Angeles team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing meaningful insight to businesses and individuals as well as professional development and business growth. As a Tax Director, you will:
• Review individual, partnership, corporate and trust tax returns
• Advise business owners and CEOs in tax compliance and planning matters
• Perform tax research leading to sound recommendations and customized solutions
• Actively engage in internal tax practice initiatives including mentoring, training and business development.
Required Skills and Experience:
We actively encourage everyone to bring their own unique skills and experience to the table. Some of the key qualities that we are looking for are:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Taxation or Accounting (Master’ s degree in Taxation is highly desirable)
• Active CPA license
• 7-10 years’ taxation experience in a public accounting firm
• CPA qualified or actively studying for the CPA exam
• Proven ability to manage engagements to meet deadlines and budgets
• Demonstrated experience of providing a proactive, personalized service to clients
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Motivated to work as part of a team and build constructive relationships
• Proficiency in CCH Axcess, XCM and ProSystem Engagement is a plus.