Director of Tax Provision
- Manage all aspects of the Company’ s worldwide ASC 740 income tax provision and financial statement disclosures. Explain and discuss these items with senior management and independent auditors
- Conduct analysis and documentation for FIN 48 reserves
- Ensure Company’ s income tax accounting review and documentation processes and related systems are in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements, driving towards a best-in-class SOX infrastructure
- Assess and document the accounting impact and required disclosures for major corporate events or transactions, including significant contracts, acquisitions, debt and equity offerings and other transactions.
- Work proactively with external auditors to drive timely closure of technical accounting matters to ensure proper accounting and disclosure along with the preparation and review of the accounting memos as appropriate.
- Draft financial statements and disclosures including but not limited to tax accounting impacts to equity, income taxes and statement of cash flows. Manage financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including regulatory reporting obligations.
- Bachelor' s Degree with emphasis in Accounting. CPA required. MST (Masters of Science in Taxation) preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of Tax Accounting and Provision experience at US multinational public companies and/or Big 4 Accounting Firms.
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740 concepts and experience with financial statement reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with highly experienced business and tax professionals.
- Self-starter with problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative and judgment.
- Flexible mindset and willingness to embrace change.
- Proven ability to identify and manage tax risks.