Manager, Cloud Enterprise Platforms
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technologies & applications to support the business. Facilitates customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks aligned with overall Information Technology frameworks.
As part of the Enterprise Architecture team you will provide technical/functional leadership to the business in the development and implementation of ” As a Service” applications and products. Participates in planning and strategy development. May publish technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with business partners, customers, and vendors.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
Applicants should be experienced Cloud Architects with significant experience helping businesses transform their IT Enterprise approach who can bridge the gap between business and technology across various levels of the company. They will combine their deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives aligned with over IT framework.
- Representation, execution, innovation, and management. Manages a team of Enterprise Architects - Interviewing, Hiring, Training, Mentoring, Coaching, Support, Discipline,
- Lead and execute with a cloud first mindset helping the company realize benefits of cloud-based architectures
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing technology to meet business needs and objectives.
- Interact with all roles at customer including CIO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
- Articulate case for change
- Lead detailed discovery analysis
- Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture
- Provide detailed sizing and associated justification
- Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption
- Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
- Advise on organizational impact of solutions
Working Conditions/Physical Requirement:
Ability to travel as needed up to 30%