PCB CAD Engineer
Protingent, Cornelius OR
Position Title: PCB CAD Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for experienced Cadence Allegro PCB Designers.
- Schematic capture, symbol creation, placement, connection, netlist and BOM generation using Orcad Capture CIS or Cadence Concept Design Entry HDL.
- Complete Placement and Layout of HDI Circuit Board Designs and FPC’ s with Cadence Allegro PCB Editor. ·
- Generate all Fab and Assembly Packages (ODB++ or IPC-2581).
- Interface with EE and ME staff for design development and solving board level related issues.
- Work in a collaborative environment with multiple designers on a single design.
- Proficient in Cadence Allegro PCB Editor and Constraint Management
- Experience with Analog design layout techniques
- Experience with RF design layout techniques (plus)
- Experience with Switch Mode Power Supply layout techniques
- Experience with Impedance Control and Transmission Line Theory
- Experience with Downstream BluePrint and CAM350 (plus)
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated professionals Required
- Experience 5 to 10 Years Industry
- Experience performing PCB Design using Cadence Allegro PCB Editor
- The Ideal candidate will be capable to taking a hand drawn schematic or concept and deliver a fully assembled PCBA and have recent layout experience in PC, Tablet and motherboard designs.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate