Position Title: Design Verification Engineers
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Write and augment existing testplans.
- Implement testbench and scoreboards / checkers.
- Implement test sequences as per plan and debug failures.
- Achieve 100% functional and code coverage.
- Work closely with designers, micro architects & f/w to resolve issues.
- Ability to communicate & articulate clearly progress / issues with project leads
- 5+ years of proven experience as a DV engineer
- Hands on experience with SV and UVM
- Hands on Experience with executable test plans and Coverage Driven verification
- Hands on Experience with Synopsys VCS / Verdi or Cadence Incisive tools
- Familiarity with C/C++
- Python (or similar) scripting language
- ASIC design experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.