Software Engineer, Windows Trust
Protingent, Bellevue WA
Position Title: Software Engineer, Windows Trust
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in for an experienced Software Engineer, Windows Trust.
- Lead, define, and articulate the Windows end-point technical vision & strategy effectively to all stakeholders.
- Be a resident subject-matter-expert on end-point system software development on Windows.
- Design and develop desktop applications/services on Windows platform.
- Design and develop Web Services using .Net framework.
- Create and review technical designs and proposals.
- Create an innovation pipe-line and serve as a role-model for others.
- Work in collaboration with product management for analysis, estimation & scoping of the technology roadmap.
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX
- Strong development skills on the Windows platform including both desktop & web applications.
- Experience designing and shipping large-scale enterprise software on Windows preferably with a security focus.
- Good understanding of Windows Internals more specifically related to authentication, identity management, active directory and IIS integration etc.
- Hands-on in C++, C# and/or Java. Loves to write and review code. Is comfortable writing agent-based software as well as web-services.
- Understanding of ADFS/ADCS, Azure Active Directory, O365 and Synchronization of identities between On-Premise and Cloud Directories is a plus
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management protocols and architecture (FIDO, U2F, WebAuth, SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc.) is desirable.
- Familiarity with Windows Hello and authentication protocols in the Windows enterprise system is a plus.
- Good understanding of design-patterns and object-oriented design.
- Experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Java web development experience a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.