Protingent, Redmond WA
Position Title - Software Engineer
Position Description - Our client in Redmond, WA has an immediate need to hire a Software Engineer. This software engineer will participate in new product development and provide support for existing products.
· 4-5 years of experience as a software engineer (open to Jr. and Sr. candidates)
· Strong in C++ or Java or C#
· 2yrs. experience QT/QML is required
· Android/iOS experience would be ideal
· Strong core CS concepts such as Operating Systems, Data Structures, OOP, relational databases
· Experience with and demonstrated use of software development tools including: command line environments, IDE' s, source control, and bug-tracking
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to work smoothly as part of a team
· Must be able to write readable and maintainable code, while adhering to a coding standard.
· Android/iOS experience
· IOT applications
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.