Position Title: UX Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Work with product managers, engineers and stakeholders to create product UIs that help users achieve their goals.
- Create deliverables to communicate your designs: wireframes, functional specifications, site maps, user journeys, flows, personas, visual comps, prototypes, production assets etc.
- Work with marketing and branding to create a visual design that embraces and extends Dolby’ s style
- You have a clear understanding of layout, color, typography, and motion design.
- You have a clear understanding of when and how to use standard user-centered design methodologies such as user research, uncovering user journeys, building personas, information design, wireframe development, user testing, design iteration, visual design, documentation and asset production.
- You can think through user problems, find appropriate solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- You can enthusiastically defend your designs with everyone from developers to senior executives, and can incorporate feedback that improves your work.
- You aspire to excellence, but you understand that “ real artists ship”. You know what level of detail is right for any situation.
- You thrive in ambiguity and make progress when faced with uncertainty.
- You love to learn and you’ re keen to grow as a designer.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.