Lunova Group, Moon Township PA
Recruiting Manager - Moon Township, PA
Would you like to control your own destiny within a growing, entrepreneurial environment? Maybe you have never considered the recruiting or executive search industry as a career option. That’ s ok, many have not, but we would humbly invite you to learn more about how we may be successful together.
Our business is not overly complicated. It’ s more of an art than a science. To be successful in our world you must possess three key components – you must be a natural networker, possess a sales/closer’ s aptitude, and have the ability to creatively solve problems. If you feel you possess those three things (and also don’ t mind working hard), we would love to speak with you about how we may build an organization together.
Your growth here is within your own control and our role is to support you in that growth. The steps are as follows:
- Recruit and deliver results consistently
- Effectively manage and grow existing client relationships
- Develop new clients and relationships
- Build a team to support your new efforts
- Establish a division within our company or grow into additional management responsibility internally
If that sounds simple it’ s because it is, but that does not mean it is easy. It takes commitment, drive, and ambition, but it is achievable. We are a group of entrepreneurs who are looking for other like minded individuals who can help us build something greater than ourselves.
“ Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- Must be awesome
- Must possess a good sense of humor
- Must be competitive
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must have a desire to grow a career within our organization
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, work hard/play hard environment
- Must possess world class drive and ambition
- Prior recruiting experience is not required, but may be a plus
- Business or related degree preferred
Full Salary, Incentive, Bonus, Benefits, and 401k with company match included with this role.
Interested in learning more? We look forward to speaking with you about what we may accomplish together. Please contact us now.