BOS Medical Staffing is looking for Correctional Nurses across the state of Georgia to work in Medical Units in Correctional Facilities. Shifts are 12 hours, days, nights, and weekends. Specialities include: telemetry, infirmary, and pharmacy.
Responsibilities of LPN:
• Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Perform focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
• Current, unencumbered Georgia License Practical Nurse (LPN) License or eNLC compliant nurse compact.
• Current CPR certification/BLS card.
• Copy of updated physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray.
• Drug Screen and Background Check, required
• At least one-year prior License Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Incentive Programs