Business Development Manager - Atlanta
Triumph Professional Staffing, Atlanta Georgia
The Business Development Manager will build relationships with strategic partners who serve as referral sources. Examples are insurance brokers, agencies, banking and venture capital firms. We have partners in the Atlanta market who have endorsed this company and as a result they are in need of someone to harvest these fruitful relationships. Educating and selling value proposition, forging strong relationships and earning the partner' s trust will lead to numerous client introductions and hot leads.
• Consultative sales role. Understanding the Client’ s issues and HR challenges in order to tailor a solution with the right mix of HRO products. Sell value to small- medium sized businesses.
• Relationship building with partners resulting in closed deals. Earn substantial residual compensation.
• Achieve sales objectives.
• Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in the PEO or HR outsourcing/Payroll arena.
• Proven success in building and developing Client relationships. Must be a consultative salesperson who is able to listen and understand the client' s needs in order to tailor the right solution.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are required.
Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
Territory: Atlanta, GA