Inside/Outside Sales Representative - New Business Website Sales
911MEDIA/Trade News International, Inc., Burbank CA
911MEDIA, a division of Trade News International, Inc., is a well-established marketing communications design firm, seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented hunter-gatherer to focus on new business development, specifically in website development, in an effort to continue our growth. We specialize in working with small to medium-sized businesses in creating award-winning graphic design through mobile-friendly websites, custom publications, corporate/event branding, advertising design, presentation materials, direct mail, brochures, and much more.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a professional demeanor, possess strong communication skills, fanatical customer service skills, and be computer proficient.
Our Account Executive will be responsible for new business and account maintenance including;
• Identify, develop, and manage existing client partnerships and close new business opportunities in a consultative environment.
• Establish new client business. Must be a proven “hunter”!
• Field new business inquiries and identify next steps.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to prospective clients by demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into their business processes, so as to present solutions that meet their goals.
• Follow-up, sales presentations, project-needs assessments, and maintaining a daily log of contact with clients and prospects.
• Coordinate and write proposals/responses to RFPs.
• Use problem solving and analytical skills to determine how to maintain client satisfaction and deliver results.
• Identify, attend and participate in networking events.
• Tell our story. Communicate persuasively to prospects about our products, services and solutions.
• Keep a solid line of short, medium and long-lead business in the pipeline.
• Manage sales cycle including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers and managing opportunities from prospecting to negotiation and contract closure.
• Provide ongoing status reports to senior management team.
• Collaborate with art/production department to ensure successful transitions, implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients.
Candidates should possess:
• The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, goal-oriented, assertive, consultative, driven and have a positive attitude.
• 3 to 5 years of quota-carrying sales and customer service experience in website projects, content creation/distribution or online media including a proven track record of success exceeding sales goals.
• Experience with marketing programs across a variety of platform solutions.
• Very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with all levels within an organization.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the digital creative space and how to manage and pitch creative and development services;
• Have agency experience and understand the functions and responsibilities of all agency departments;
• Be proactive and self-motivated;
• Be a fast, flexible and effective problem solver;
• Ability and willingness to travel to clients as well as represent our team at industry events;
• Work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to different types of inquiries;
• Demonstrate the ability to work quickly and efficiently with Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
• A positive style of humor in communications!
We offer an inspiring work environment with a competitive base salary, plus commissions. Our benefits package includes paid medical, vacation, 401K, more.
Send your cover letter describing your most recent success stories, resume and compensation history.
Company DescriptionWe're an established, respected and stable custom publishing and marketing agency and provide a professional, fun work environment.
Our in-house services extend from design to content development, production and delivery. We also offer web site development, hosting and management, as well as cross-promotion of print and online vehicles for maximum return. Because we help our clients succeed, they stay with us for many years.